Is the side mirror of your Nissan Quest broken? This guide provides instructions on changing the driver and passenger door-side rearview mirror on a Nissan Quest.
How to Replace Nissan Quest Door Mirror
What you will need
- Nissan Quest Door Mirror
- Mechanic Tool Set Metric
- 10mm socket
- 3/8″ Extension
- 3/8″ Ratchet
- Park your Nissan Quest and set the parking brakes. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Watch a video on how to disconnect the battery terminal.
- Remove the plastic cover behind the door release, and you will notice a 10mm bolt. Remove bolt.
- Remove the window switch, which simply pops up. Behind you will notice two 10mm bolts that need to be removed.
- Pop out the door panel. The door panel can be popped out once you remove the bolts in steps 3 and 4.
- Disconnect the cables that connect to the door handle.
- Remove the door panel.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.
Locate bolts that secure your Nissan Quest side view mirror to the door. Peel off the plastic cover to see the bolts. Use the access holes to disconnect the mirror wire harness. This will allow you to remove the mirror. Install the new door mirror in reverse order.
This guide applies to the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Nissan Quest model.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Door Mirror Replacement DIY guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.