Is the side mirror of your Nissan Quest broken? This guide provides instructions on changing the driver and passenger door-side rearview mirror on a Nissan Quest.
What you will need
- Nissan Quest Door Mirror
- Mechanic Tool Set Metric
- 10mm socket
- 3/8″ Extension
- 3/8″ Ratchet
- Park your Nissan Quest and set the parking brakes. Remove the key from the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Watch a video on how to disconnect the battery terminal.
- Remove the plastic cover behind the door release, and you will notice a 10mm bolt. Remove bolt.
- Remove the window switch, which simply pops up. Behind you will notice two 10mm bolts that need to be removed.
- Pop out the door panel. Once you remove the bolts in steps 3 and 4, the door panel can be popped out.
- Disconnect the cables that connect to the door handle.
- Remove the door panel.
This guide applies to Nissan Quest model years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Door Mirror Replacement DIY guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.