Learn how to replace the wiper blades on a Chrysler Crossfire. These guidelines apply to models such as Crossfire vehicles manufactured in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
Replacing the wiper blades on your Chrysler Crossfire is easy and takes less than fifteen minutes.
What you will need
You will need new wiper blades for your Chrysler Crossfire. Below you will find the Chrysler Crossfire wiper blade size.
- Driver Wiper Blade: 20″ Wiper
- Passenger Wiper Blade: 22″ Wiper
- Turn off the ignition. Remove the key from your Crossfire’s ignition.
- Let’s start by changing the wiper blades on the driver’s side of your Chrysler Crossfire.
- Lift Wiper Arm. Move the wiper blade up. The wiper blade of your Crossfire is locked in place by a small clip. Press on the clip and remove the wiper blade from the wiper arm.
- Next, replace the wiper blade on Chrysler Crossfire. You may need to tilt the wiper blade to remove it from the bracket.
- Align the new wiper blade with the wiper arm. Press the wiper blade until you hear it lock in place.
- Once the wiper blade has locked, slowly lower the wiper arm. Next, replace the wiper blade on the passenger side of your Crossfire.
Replacing the wiper blades on a Chrysler Crossfire is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Did you know that Chrysler Crossfire is made by Mercedes-Benz and is based on SLK320? Finding parts and repair guides for your Chrysler Crossfire is easier by searching for a 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK320. Those parts are interchangeable, including suspension and engine parts.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Replace Windshield Wiper guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.