Learn how to check and add brake fluid to the 2004-2008 Chrysler Crossfire. If the brake light stays on, stop the vehicle immediately and check the brake fluid level. Do not continue to drive if the brake light stays on.
What you will need
Bestseller No. 1
Check the cap of the brake fluid reservoir and verify the brake fluid type.
- Open the hood of your Chrysler Crossfire by pulling the hood release under the dashboard.
- Locate the brake fluid reservoir on the driver’s side towards the back of the engine. Clean the brake fluid reservoir with a clean cloth.
- Determine the brake fluid level by looking at the maximum and minimum marks on the side of the reservoir.
- If the level is below the minimum level, remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Add the brake fluid until the level reaches just below the MAX mark.
These instructions apply to Crossfire, production years 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Add Brake Fluid & Check Level guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.