Is your Chrysler Crossfire trunk lid brake light not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the brake light bulb of your Chrysler. This guide provides instructions on replacing the third brake light on a Chrysler Crossfire. This is the LED light mounted on top of the trunk.
What you will need
- Chrysler Crossfire Trunk Brake Light
- Torx Bit Set
- Mechanic Toolset Metric
- Park your vehicle. Engage the parking brakes.
- Open trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover under the trunk lid.
- Remove the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the T20 screw behind the emergency trunk release.
- Remove the screws that hold the third brake light in place.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Install the new brake light on your Chrysler.
If any of the LED lights have stopped working, you will have to replace the whole brake light “bar”.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Trunk Lid Brake Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.