Need to replace your Chrysler Crossfire Rear Wing Spoiler Motor? Learn how to replace the spoiler motor by following the procedures below. This guide provides instructions on how to replace the rear wing/spoiler motor on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
- Crossfire Wing Motor
- Torx Bit Set
- Allen Key/Socket Set
- Mechanic Toolset Metric
- Park the vehicle and apply the parking brake.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover underneath the trunk lid.
- Once the cover is removed, you can access the motor.
- Remove the electrical wires from the motor by pulling them away carefully.
- Remove the four Allen bolts that secure the motor to the trunk lid.
- Remove and replace the wing motor.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Wing Rear Spoiler Motor Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.