Need to remove your spoiler wing on your Chrysler Crossfire for replacement? Learn how to remove your rear spoiler wing by following the procedures below.
This guide provides instructions on how to remove the rear wing/spoiler on a Chrysler Crossfire. This guideline applies to Chrysler Crossfires manufactured in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- Park the vehicle on level ground, set the parking brakes, and open the trunk.
- Remove the spoiler wing from the linkage.
- Remove the lower trim panel under the trunk lid.
- Disconnect the spoiler electrical connections by simply unplugging them.
- Remove the two drain tubes from the mounting.
- Remove the sixteen mounting plate nuts from the bottom of the trunk lid.
- Remove the two mounting plate nuts.
- Remove the trunk wing and install a new one in reverse order.
The plastic trim from under the trunk lid needs to be removed. Once you remove the plastic cover, you can see the screws holding the rear wing.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Rear Spoiler Wing Removal guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.