It is recommended to lubricate the rear wing/spoiler on a Chrysler Crossfire. This allows the wing to move up and down easily and extends the motor’s life.
What you will need
To lubricate the rear wing on a Chrysler Crossfire is simple and requires a few basic tools.
- Torx Bit Set
- Lithium Grease
- Park, the Crossfire, turn off the ignition and set the parking brake.
- Open the trunk
- Remove the plastic cover from the bottom of the trunk lid.
- Disconnect the emergency trunk release.
- Remove one T20 screw.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Spray lithium grease on the motor gear and rotating points.
We hope you find the Lubricate Rear Wing Spoiler on Chrysler Crossfire guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!