Is your Chrysler Crossfire convertible pump motor not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the convertible pump motor of your Chrysler. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on replacing the convertible top motor/pump on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
- Chrysler Convertible Top Motor
- Park the vehicle on level ground and set the parking brake.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- The convertible pump is located on the left side of the trunk. Remove the liner on the left side of the trunk.
- Locate the convertible top pump.
- Use an Allen key to remove the bolts that secure the hydraulic lines.
- Disconnect all the hydraulic lines.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the 10mm bolt that secures the pump to the frame.
- Lift and remove the old convertible top pump.
- Install in reverse order.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Pump Motor Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!