Is your Chrysler Crossfire convertible pump motor not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the convertible pump motor of your Chrysler. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on replacing the convertible top motor/pump on a Chrysler Crossfire.
How to Replace Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Pump Motor
What you will need
- Chrysler Convertible Top Motor
- Park the vehicle on level ground and set the parking brake.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- The convertible pump is located on the left side of the trunk. Remove the liner on the left side of the trunk.
- Locate the convertible top pump.
- Use an Allen key to remove the bolts that secure the hydraulic lines.
- Disconnect all the hydraulic lines.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the 10mm bolt that secures the pump to the frame.
- Lift and remove the old convertible top pump.
- Install in reverse order.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Pump Motor Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.