If your hydraulic system has failed and is no longer working, you can manually open and close the top. This guide provides instructions on manually operating the convertible top on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
- Convertible Top Tool A2088990080
- Park the Crossfire on level ground and set the parking brakes.
- Pull down and release the convertible latch at the top of the windshield.
- Release tonneau with the special tool.
- Release convertible top.
- Raise the trunk lid and keep it open.
- Lower convertible top in the trunk compartment.
- Lock the tonneau in place
We hope you find the Manually Open Close Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Top guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.