Is your Chrysler backup light now working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the backup light bulb of your Chrysler. This video provides a tutorial on replacing the backup light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire.
What you will need
The light bulb used for the reverse light on a Crossfire is a 21W light bulb.
- Light Bulb P21W
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the plastic cover on the side of the trunk.
- Remove the backup light bulb.
- Twist the burned-out light bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
- Press the new light bulb in.
- Turn the new bulb clockwise to lock it in place.
This tutorial applies to model years 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Reverse Back up Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler Crossfire.