Is your Chrysler Crossfire rear turn signal not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your Chrysler’s turn signal light bulb. This article will provide a video tutorial and procedures on replacing the rear turn signal on a Chrysler Crossfire. The turn signal can be accessed via the trunk.
What you will need
SaleBestseller No. 1
- Y21W light bulb
The light bulb needs to be yellow/amber, not clear.
- Identify the rear turn signal bulb.
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the side panel.
- Access the tail light assembly.
- Rotate the turn signal socket counterclockwise to unlock it.
- Press the bulb in and twist it to remove it from the socket.
- Install the new turn signal on your Chrysler Crossfire.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Rear Turn Signal Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.