Is your Chrysler Crossfire brake light bulb not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the brake light bulb of your Chrysler. This video will provide instructions on replacing the brake light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire. You will need a new light bulb.
How to Replace Chrysler Crossfire Brake Light Bulb
What you will need
- The light bulb required is a 21/5W bulb type.
- Identify the brake light on your Chrysler Crossfire.
- Open the trunk
- Remove the panel on the left or right side of the trunk. Depending on which side you are trying to replace.
- Access the brake light socket.
- Rotate the socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
- Push the light bulb into the socket slightly and pull it out.
- Install the new light bulb.
- Twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
This guide applies to 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 model years.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.