Is your Chrysler Crossfire brake light bulb not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the brake light bulb of your Chrysler. This video will provide instructions on how to replace the brake light bulb on a Chrysler Crossfire. You will need a new light bulb.
What you will need
- The light bulb required is 21/5W bulb type.
- Identify the brake light on your Chrysler Crossfire.
- Open the trunk
- Remove the panel on the left or right side of the trunk. Depending on which side you are trying to replace.
- Access the brake light socket.
- Rotate the socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
- Push the light bulb into the socket slightly and pull it out.
- Install the new light bulb.
- Twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
This guide applies to model years 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!