Need to replace your Chrysler Crossfire convertible top module? Learn how to replace your convertible module by following the procedures below.
This guide provides instructions on how to replace the convertible top module on Chrysler Crossfire. Replacing the top module on a Crossfire is easy and takes about twenty minutes.
The module is located on the left side of the trunk. Detailed instructions can be found below.
What you will need
- Mechanic Metric Toolset
- Crossfire Convertible Top Module
- Park the vehicle and turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood and disconnect the negative battery terminal. The battery is located on the passenger side in the engine bay.
- Pull the trunk release and open the trunk.
- Remove the left panel.
- Locate the convertible top control module.
- Remove screws that secure it in place
- Disconnected the wire harnesses.
- Install new Crossfire convertible top module
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire Convertible Top Module Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!