Is your Mitsubishi Mirage side mirror broken? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the side mirror of your Mirage. This guide will show how to replace the door-side mirror of the Mitsubishi Mirage.
What you will need
- Prying tool
- Socket wrench
- Door side mirror
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver or passenger door.
- Remove the cover of the side mirror located just above the door panel. Use a prying tool to unlock the tabs holding it.
- Disconnect the cable connected on the upper right side of the inner door panel. Use a pick tool to disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the size 10mm nuts holding on to the side mirror using a socket wrench or nut driver. Three nuts need to be removed. Make sure to hold the side mirror on the other hand when removing the bolts.
- Carry the side mirror out of the door.
- Position the new side mirror to the door. Insert the cable onto the hole and line the bolts back to the door.
- Reinstall the nuts back to the bolts of the new side mirror. Use a socket wrench or nut driver and turn it clockwise to tighten the nuts.
- Connect the cable to the clip inside the door panel.
- Reinstall the side mirror cover. Line up the tabs onto the door panel and push the cover to lock it back to the door.
We hope you find the Door Side Mirror Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!