Is your Mitsubishi Mirage front bumper broken? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the front bumper of your Mitsubishi Mirage. This guide will teach you how to replace the front bumper cover on a Mitsubishi Mirage
What you will need
- Pushpin Plier
- 10mm Socket wrench
- Open the hood. Go to the driver’s seat and pull the hood release under the dashboard. Next, go to the front of the vehicle and unlock the hood latch. Pull the hood up and use the support rod to hold the hood up.
- Remove all the push pins holding on to the front bumper, located on the fender and below the front bumper. Use a pushpin plier to remove the push pins easily. There are six push pins on the passenger side and driver side fender and several pushpins below the front bumper. These are the location of the push pins on the fender.
- Remove the size 12mm bolts below the front bumper using a wrench or a socket wrench. There will be a total of two bolts to be removed on the edges below the front bumper.
- Remove the four 10mm bolts on the bumper bracket using a socket wrench.
- Remove two bolts that go through the lower grill.
- Pop out the edges of the front bumper by pulling it out.
- Remove the front bumper from the vehicle.
- Install the new bumper in reverse order. Make sure that all the push pins and bolts you removed are installed.
We hope you find the Front Bumper Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi Mirage.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!