Does your Mitsubishi Mirage has poor airflow from the vents, and there’s an unusual odor coming out from the vents? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the cabin air filter of your Mitsubishi Mirage. This guide will show how to replace the cabin air filter on a Mitsubishi Mirage.
What you will need
- Cabin air filter
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the passenger seat.
- Open the glove box.
- Unlock the tabs holding on to the glove box by pulling it out. The glove box should open even more.
- Remove the cabin air filter cover. Unlock the safety clip on the right side of the cabin air filter cover and pull the cover out.
- Pull out the cabin air filter.
- Insert the new cabin air filter. Make sure that you put it in the right direction.
- Reinstall the cabin air filter cover by simply pushing it to its original position and ensuring that the safety clip on the right side of the cover is locked in.
- Push the glove box so that the tabs will lock into their place and close the glove box.
We hope you find the Cabin Air Filter Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!