Is your Mitsubishi Mirage dome light not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the light bulb of your Mitsubishi Mirage dome light. This is a guide on replacing the dome light on a 2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Light Bulb DE3175
- Prying Tool
- Locate the dome light right above the rear-view mirror.
- Remove the dome light lampshade by pulling it out using a prying tool.
- Slide the light bulb to the right to unlock it and pull it out to remove it.
- Line up the new dome light and press it gently to the left to lock it in its place.
- Check the light by switching the dome light on.
- Reinstall the cover by lining it back to the vehicle and pressing it in until it snaps back into place.
We hope the 2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Interior Light Replacement guide is helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.