2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Interior Light Replacement
Is your Mitsubishi Mirage dome light not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the light bulb of your Mitsubishi Mirage dome light. This is a guide on replacing the dome light on a 2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Light Bulb DE3175
- Prying Tool
- Locate the dome light right above the rear-view mirror.
- Remove the dome light lampshade by pulling it out using a prying tool.
- Slide the light bulb to the right to unlock and pull it out to remove it.
- Line up the new dome light and press it gently to the left to lock it in its place.
- Check the light by switching the dome light on.
- Reinstall the cover by lining back to the vehicle and pressing it in until it snaps back into place.
We hope you find the 2013-2021 Mitsubishi Mirage Interior Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.