Is your Mercedes-Benz license plate light bulb not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s license plate light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the license plate light on a 2014-2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 X156.
What you will need
- License plate light
- Pick tool
- Go to the back of the vehicle and locate the license plate light.
- Remove the light bulb by inserting a pick tool and using it to pull the light bulb out.
- Disconnect the electrical connector by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Get the new license plate light bulb.
- Connect the electrical connector by pushing it into the lightbulb.
- Line up the light and push it in to lock it in its place.
We hope the Replace License Plate Bulb Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class X156 2014-2019 guide is helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.