Is the map light of your Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the map light or map lamp dome light sunroof on a 2014-2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 X156.
What you will need
- Prying tool
- Light bulb
- Torx screwdriver
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the front seat.
- Locate the control module on the roof near the rearview mirror.
- Pop the control module out by inserting a prying tool and pulling it down.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors on the control module by pushing the clips and pulling them out.
- Pull the spring clip up and remove the plastic cover on the control module.
- Open the control module by removing the two screws on the front.
- Pull the light bulb out and install the new light bulb.
- Close the control module and reinstall the screws.
- Line up the plastic cover and push the spring clip back.
- Reconnect the electrical connectors on the control module by pushing them into the connection port.
- Push the control module until it snaps back into place.
We hope you find the Replace Map Lamp Dome Light Sunroof Mercedes-Benz GLA250 X156 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.