Does your Chrysler Crossfire license plate light bulb not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your Chrysler’s license plate light bulb. This video provides a tutorial on how exactly you can replace the trunk light bulb on your Chrysler Crossfire applies to model years; 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, & 2008.
What you will need
- 36mm Festoon Bulb
- Park your Crossfire.
- Turn off the lights.
- Lift up the trunk to make removing the burned license plate bulb easier.
- Remove the two screws that hold the license light in place.
- Pry out the light housing.
- Pull out the old light bulb.
- Install the new light bulb.
- Reinstall the two screws. Don’t over-tighten the screws.
Note that the owner’s manual lists this bulb as type 168.
During disassembly, we noticed that the bulb was a festoon light bulb. We recommend that you remove the old light bulb to verify the type-specific to your case. Removing the old / burned light bulb takes less than five minutes.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire License Plate Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!