Is the dome light of your Kia Optima not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This is a step-by-step instruction on replacing the dome light on a 2016-2020 Kia Optima. This guide shows how to replace both lights.
What you will need
- Prying tool or plastic removal tool
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the front seat.
- Locate the dome light between the sun visors.
- Remove the cover of the dome light using a prying tool.
- Push on the tab holding the light bulb and pull the light bulb out.
- Get the new light bulb, line it up to the overhead console lamp, and push it in to lock its place.
- Check the light bulb by pushing the switch on.
- Line the cover back to the overhead console lamp and push it back to lock it back to the overhead console lamp.
Rear Dome Light Bulb Replacement
- And on the dome light of the back seat, remove the cover using a prying tool.
- Remove the light bulb by simply pulling it out.
- Line up the new light bulb and push it in until it snaps into its place. Then, check the light bulb by pushing the switch button on.
- Line up the cover back and push it in to lock its place.
We hope you find the Dome Light Replacement Kia Optima 2016-2020 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.