Set Clock Time on a Mitsubishi Mirage
Need to set the clock time of your Mitsubishi Mirage? This guide will show instructions on how to set the time (clock) on a Mitsubishi Mirage G4. Follow the procedures below to learn how to set the time clock of your Mitsubishi Mirage.
- Insert the key into the ignition. Turn it to accessories mode to turn the radio on.
- Tap on the Setup menu on the screen.
- Tap the clock menu to go to the next step in editing the time and date on your radio.
- Tap on the clock setup on your radio screen and edit the time and date by tapping the + and – button on the radio screen.
- Click on the View menu, then choose if you want a Digital or Analog time clock.
- Settings on the Clock. The screen will show you if you want to turn on or off the GPS time, Daylight Savings, and 24 Hours.
Time Zone on the clock. The GPS will automatically show you what time zone you are in but tap on the other time zone on your radio screen if you want to change your time zone.
Press the home button on your screen to return to the main menu.
We hope you find the Set Clock Time on a Mitsubishi Mirage guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi.