Need to replace your Mitsubishi Mirage door panel? By following the procedures below, learn how to remove and change your Mitsubishi Mirage door panel. In this guide, you will learn how to replace the door panel of the Mitsubishi Mirage G4.
What you will need
- Prying tool
- Mitsubishi Mirage Door Panel
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door.
- Locate the screws on the door panel, inner door handle, and armrest. Then remove them using a screwdriver.
- Remove the side mirror cover on the upper right side of the door panel and pry the clips on every edge of the door panel. Use a prying tool to unlock the clips holding onto the side mirror cover and door panel.
- Detach the armrest cover on the door panel. Use a prying tool to remove the armrest cover.
- Disconnect the cables connected to the window switch by pressing the clip and pulling it out.
- Remove the screws on the armrest of the door panel. Use a screwdriver to remove them.
- Move the door panel away from the door. Disconnect the color-coded cables connected behind the back of the door panel.
- Install the new door panel. Connect the color-coded cables back to the inner door handle and align the new door panel to the door. Then push the door panel to lock the tabs that hold it.
- Reinstall the screws back for the armrest.
- Connect the cables to the window switch and push the armrest to lock it in the door panel.
- Push the side mirror cover back to the door and reinstall the screws to the door panel, armrest cover, and door handle.
We hope you find the Door Panel Replacement Mitsubishi Mirage G4 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi Mirage.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!