Need to pair your phone with your Mitsubishi Mirage? This guide provides instructions on how to pair your Android or iPhone to a Mitsubishi Mirage radio. Learn how to pair your device to your Mitsubishi Mirage via Bluetooth by following the procedures below.
- Insert the key in the ignition and turn it on.
- Once your radio is on, click on the phone application on your radio screen, and it will ask you if you want to pair a new phone. Click YES, and it will show a passkey.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone. Connect to Mitsubishi Motors Bluetooth and enter the passkey on your phone. Then the screen will show you a passcode that should be the same as the passcode on your phone screen. Press ok on your phone to connect to the radio.
- Allow access or Deny access to contacts. If you want to put your contacts on the radio, click allow on your phone, and if not, click deny.
- Use the buttons on the steering wheel to control your radio. You can call or end a call by pushing the buttons on your steering wheel.
- Press on the Bluetooth settings if you want to connect your phone automatically or not connect to the phone automatically.
- Disconnect your phone or Connect to another phone. To disconnect your phone, tap on the Connection Settings on the radio, tap on your phone, and press the Delete button. If you want to add a new device, click on the Add New, then turn on the Bluetooth of the other phone you want to connect.
We hope you find the Mitsubishi Mirage Pair Bluetooth Phone guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mitsubishi Mirage.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!