Is the front turn signal light of your Toyota Camry not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s turn signal light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the front turn signal and clearance light on a Toyota Camry 2012-2017.
What you will need
- 7443 amber light bulb
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard. Go to the front, unlock the hood latch and pull the hood up until the hood struts keep the hood open.
- Locate the light bulb connector behind the headlight assembly.
- Reach in, grab the electrical connector of the turn light bulb, twist it counterclockwise, and pull it out from the headlight assembly.
- Remove the light bulb by pulling it out. The light bulb is removed.
- Install the light bulb to the connector by pushing it in.
- Line up the electrical connector back to the headlight assembly and twist it clockwise to lock it in place.
- Check the light bulb by switching on the turn signal light.
We hope you find the 2012-2017 Toyota Camry Front Turn Signal Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!