Does your Toyota Camry have a clunking noise and is not stable when driving it? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the sway bar bushing of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the sway bar bushing on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 12mm wrench
- Floor jack
- Jack stand
- Toyota Camry sway bar bushing
- Park the vehicle on a flat ground surface.
- Jack up the vehicle and support the vehicle with a jack stand.
- Locate the sway bar bushing under the vehicle.
- Remove the 12mm bolts on the sway bar bushing clamp using a 12mm wrench and twist it counterclockwise. Do that on the other side of the vehicle too.
- Slide the sway bar to the right, push the clamp on the other side, and remove the passenger side sway bar bushing. Do the same procedure in removing the other sway bar bushing.
- Get the new bushings, slide them up to the clamp, and tighten the 12mm bolts on the clamp.
- Slide the sway bar back to its original position and equally tighten the 12mm bolts on the clamp. Repeat the same procedure on the other side.
We hope you find the Replace Sway Bar Bushing Toyota Camry 2012-2017 XV50 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.