Need to install the new window regulator of your Toyota Camry? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for installing the window regulator on a 2012-2017 Toyota Camry XV50.
What you will need
- 10mm socket wrench
- Toyota Camry window regulator
- Line up the window regulator by holding it closed together and inserting it into its original position.
- Install and tighten the four 10mm bolts on the right side of the window regulator to keep it in place.
- Set the upper arm of the regulator in its proper orientation and install the two 10mm bolt on the center part of the door. Use a 10mm socket wrench and twist it clockwise to tighten the bolts.
- Push the connector of the window regulator into the connection port.
- Reinstall the window glass back to the door by lining it on the glide and install the 10mm bolts below the window.
- Put some adhesive on the edges of the plastic cover to seal it back to the door.
- Put the door panel back on the door.
We hope you find the Window Regulator Installation Toyota Camry 2012-2017 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Toyota.