Is the license plate light of your Nissan Rogue not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the license plate light on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
How to Replace Nissan Rogue Sport License Plate Light Bulb
What you will need
- 168 Light Bulb
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Remove the license plate lamp from the vehicle by prying the left side of the lamp using a flathead screwdriver.
- Twist the lamp counterclockwise and pull it out from the socket to remove it.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket by pulling it out.
- Line up the new light bulb to the socket and press it in to set it into place.
- Insert the socket back into the lamp and twist it clockwise to set it into the lock position.
- Line up the right side of the license plate lamp to the vehicle, then push the license plate lamp until it snaps into place.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport License Plate Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.