Is the license plate light of your Nissan Rogue not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing your vehicle’s light bulb. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the license plate light on a Nissan Rogue Sport 2017+.
What you will need
- 168 Light Bulb
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Remove the license plate lamp from the vehicle by prying the left side of the lamp using a flathead screwdriver.
- Twist the lamp counterclockwise and pull it out from the socket to remove it.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket by pulling it out.
- Line up the new light bulb to the socket and press it in to set it into place.
- Insert the socket back into the lamp and twist it clockwise to set it into the lock position.
- Line up the right side of the license plate lamp to the vehicle, then push the license plate lamp until it snaps into place.
We hope you find the 2017+ Nissan Rogue Sport License Plate Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!