Is the windshield washer warning symbol appearing on your Kia Sedona instrument cluster? Learn how to fix the problem by adding windshield washer fluid to your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for adding windshield washer fluid on a Kia Sedona 2015-2021.
What you will need
Bestseller No. 1
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Park the vehicle safely, place the transmission in Park and turn off the ignition.
- Open the hood. Pull the hood release under the dashboard and unlock the hood latch on the vehicle’s front. Then pull the hood up and secure it open using the hood strut.
- Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir on the passenger side of the engine compartment.
- Open the cap by pulling it up.
- Then add windshield washer fluid until the level reaches two inches below the cap.
Adding windshield washer fluid to your Kia Sedona is easy and often one of those maintenance items you might overlook. Using water as a substitute is not recommended, especially in winter. Water will freeze in the lines and can cause them to break. Do not use engine coolant as a substitute for windshield washer fluid.
We hope you find the 2015–2021 Kia Sedona – Add Windshield Washer Fluid guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.