Are your steering wheel and side mirrors not set where you wanted them to be? Learn how to adjust them by following the procedures below. This guide provides instructions on adjusting the steering wheel and side mirrors on a Tesla Model 3.
- Select the car icon at the left lower corner on the touch screens.
- Under quick controls, scroll down to adjustments. You will see the icon for the steering wheel and the mirrors.
- Select Mirrors or Steering Wheel, depending on which one you want to adjust.
- Use the scroll buttons on the steering wheel to move it up and down, left and right. You can also turn mirror Auto Tilt and Auto Fold functions on and off.
What does Mirror Auto Tilt mean on a Tesla?
Mirror auto-tilt on a Tesla means the mirrors will tilt down when you put the car in reverse to back up. Once the car is moved back to Drive or Neutral, the mirrors return to normal. This helps with parking so that you can see your rear wheels better.
How do make Tesla mirrors close/fold?
The mirror auto-fold on a Telsa allows the mirrors to close when you lock the vehicle. Here is how to enable or disable the mirror auto fold feature on a Tesla.
- Select the car icon on the touchscreen.
- Select quick controls on the left menu.
- Scroll down to Mirror settings and select it.
- A new popup allows you to use the left steering wheel controls to adjust your side mirrors.
- Scroll down to the bottom and turn on Mirror Auto Fold by selecting it. To disable it, uncheck the box.
We hope you find the Tesla Model 3 Adjust Mirrors and Steering Wheel guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Tesla.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!