Need to open the hood of your Kia Sedona? This guide is a step-by-step procedure for opening the hood on a Kia Sedona 2015-2021.
- Open the driver’s door. If the car battery is dead, remove the emergency key inside the keyfob to unlock the driver’s door. Flip the key over, and on the back, you will see a small release button that releases the metal key.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard, on the left side of the driver’s footwell. The hood will pop open once pulled.
- Go to the front of the vehicle and slide your hand under the hood.
- Release the hood latch by pressing/pulling the lever to your left.
- Lift the hood to open it.
- Secure the hood with the prop rod.
We hope you find the 2015–2021 Kia Sedona Open Hood guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!