Is your Mercedes-Benz tail light broken or not working? Learn how to fix it by following the procedures shown below.
What you will need
- Mercedes-Benz Left Tail Light
- 8mm deep socket
- Park the Mercedes-Benz C class and set the parking brakes.
- Open the trunk. Pull out the liner on the side where you remove the tail light.
- Remove the 8 mm bolts using a deep socket.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the tail light.
- Remove the tail light and install a new one in reverse order.
- Connect the wire harness. Reinstall the lining and test to ensure the tail lights are working properly on your C Class.
We hope you find the 2015+ Mercedes-Benz C E S Class Tail Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair procedures for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.
Thanks for these instructions.