Is your Interior Light Bulb not working on your Hyundai Elantra? Learn how to fix it by following the procedures below.
What you will need
- 31mm Festoon Bulb
- Sylvania 3175 part number
- LED 31mm bulb can also be used.
- Flathead screwdriver
- Use a flathead screwdriver at the edge of the lens to pull down on the plastic cover and dome light lens.
- Remove the burned-out light bulb. Ensure the bulb is cool before touching it.
- Install the new light bulb. Press the new light bulb between the two metal contacts.
We hope the 2010-2015 Hyundai Elantra Replace Interior Light Bulb guide is helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Hyundai Elantra.
|Production||2010–2015 US / North America|
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!