In this guide, you will learn how to replace the turn signal, wiper, and cruise control switch on Mazda 3 and Mazda CX-5 vehicles.
What you will need
- Flat screwdriver
- Mazda 3 combination switch
- Remove the airbag and the steering wheel.
- Remove the clock spring.
- Insert a flat screwdriver on the clip of the window switch or the right combination switch.
- Push the flat screwdriver in and pull the wiper switch out.
- Line up the new wiper switch and push it in to lock it into place.
- Insert a flat screwdriver on the clip of the turn signal switch or the left combination switch.
- Push the flat screwdriver in and pull the signal switch out.
- Line up the new signal switch and push it in until it snaps into place.
- Reinstall the clockspring and plastic trim of the steering column.
- Reinstall the steering wheel and the airbag.