This guide provides instructions on how to change the tail light on BMW 5-Series E60. Model years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
What you will need
- BMW E60 Tail Light
- Work gloves
- Metric sockets
- 3/8″ Ratchet wrench
- Park the vehicle and open the trunk.
- Remove the panel behind the tail light. There will be two push pins that you will need to remove. This will allow you to remove the panel.
- Carefully press and pull the electrical connector to disconnect it from the tail light.
- Remove all 8mm bolts.
- Carefully remove the tail light from the vehicle.
- Install in reverse order.
We hope you find the BMW 5-Series E60 Tail Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your BMW.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!