BMW 5-Series E60 Tail Light Replacement
This guide provides instructions on how to change the tail light on BMW 5-Series E60. Model years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
What you will need
- BMW E60 Tail Light
- Work gloves
- Metric sockets
- 3/8″ Ratchet wrench
- Park the vehicle and open the trunk.
- Remove the panel behind the tail light. There will be two push pins that you will need to remove. This will allow you to remove the panel.
- Carefully press and pull the electrical connector to disconnect it from the tail light.
- Remove all 8mm bolts.
- Carefully remove the tail light from the vehicle.
- Install in reverse order.
We hope you find the BMW 5-Series E60 Tail Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your BMW.