2011-2017 Nissan Quest Change High Beam Light Bulb
Learn how to replace the high beam light bulb on a Nissan Quest. Changing the high beam bulb (also called brights) on a Nissan Quest is simple.
What you will need
- Light Bulb HB3 60W
- Park the Nissan Quest. Turn off the engine. Verify your lights are turned off.
- Pull the hood release located under the dashboard on the driver’s side.
- Identify the high-beam light bulb on your Nissan Quest.
- Access the back of the Quest headlight. In some cases, it may be easier to remove the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access your Quest high beam bulb.
- Unplug the wiring harness from the high beam bulb. Remove the bulb from the headlight socket.
This tutorial shows how to replace the high beam light bulb on a Nissan Quest. Applicable to model years 2011 through 2017.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Change High Beam Light Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.