Learn how to replace the high-beam light bulb on a Nissan Quest. Changing the high beam bulb (brights) on a Nissan Quest is simple.
How to Change Nissan Quest Change High Beam Light Bulb
What you will need
[amazon bestseller =”HB3 halogen bulb” items=”1″]
- Light Bulb HB3 60W
- Park the Nissan Quest. Turn off the engine. Verify your lights are turned off.
- Pull the hood release located under the dashboard on the driver’s side.
- Identify the high-beam light bulb on your Nissan Quest.
- Access the back of the Quest headlight. In some cases, it may be easier to remove the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access your Quest high beam bulb.
- Unplug the wiring harness from the high-beam bulb. Remove the bulb from the headlight socket.
This tutorial shows how to replace the high beam light bulb on a Nissan Quest. Applicable to model years 2011 through 2017.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Change High Beam Light Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.