Learn how to change the front turn signal light bulb on Nissan Quest 2011-2017. Replacing the turn signal is simple and takes less than 10 minutes.
This guide applies to model years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
What you will need
[amazon bestseller =”1156 bulb amber” items=”1″]
The Nissan Quest Front Turn Signal Light Bulb is a type 1156 S25 Amber
- Park the Nissan Quest in a safe area and set the parking brakes. Turn off the engine and get ready to change the front turn signal light bulb.
- You need to open the hood to change the turn signal on your Quest. The hood release is located under the dashboard of your Quest.
- Look at the headlight of your Nissan Quest and identify the turn signal light bulb.
- Access the back of the headlight. It is not always necessary. Remove the black plastic cover to access the turn signal light bulb.
- Remove the turn signal socket by turning it counterclockwise.
- Plug the electrical connector. Turn on the ignition and make sure the turn signal works.
That’s it. Replacing the front turn signal on a Nissan Quest takes less than 10 minutes.
We hope you find the 2011-2017 Nissan Quest Front Turn Signal Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!