Ford F150 Change Instrument Cluster Language
Need to change the language on your Ford F150 instrument cluster? Following the procedures below, you will learn to change the language on your Ford F150 instrument cluster. This guide will give instructions on changing the language on a Ford F-150’s console display.
- Navigate to the settings menu using the down button on the left side of the steering wheel, then press OK.
- You may choose from the Settings sub-menu.
- Use the down arrow to navigate the Advanced Settings menu, then press OK. This will show you items for Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Setting menu, navigate to Display Setup, then press ok.
- In Display setup, choose Language, then press ok.
- You can now choose between 3 available languages in the menu. English, French or Spanish.
- Once you made a choice, press ok to save the settings.
Ford Instrument cluster displays vital information about your car and indicates due maintenance.
We hope you find the Ford F150 Change Instrument Cluster Language guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.