Depending on the region the vehicle was manufactured in, the language will default to either English, Spanish, or French. For example, if the vehicle is from Canada, Mexico, or the United States, it may be in a different language. This can easily be remedied by changing the language in the sync settings. The following guide will show you how to change the language on a 2019 Ford F-150. This can be done in the vehicle’s dash display sync settings.
- Use the arrow and ok buttons on the left side of the steering wheel to navigate the menus on the dash display.
- Navigate to the menu and scroll down to the 5th option, “settings” and push ok
- Then, scroll down to the 3rd option, “advanced settings,” and push ok
- Next, scroll down to the 3rd option again, “display setup,” and push ok
- Lastly, scroll down to the 4th option, “language,” and push ok
- Here, the three available languages, English, French, and Spanish, can be selected
- Choose the language in which you want the sync settings, menu, and information to display as and push ok
- Exit the menu by pressing the exit button underneath the arrows. That’s it; you are done!
Ford F-150, F-250, F-450/550 years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, including Super Duty and XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Raptor, Platinum, and Limited.
Why is my Ford F-150 dash displaying different languages?
It is possible the language was changed by a previous owner or set as a different language by default if the vehicle was manufactured in a different country. Check the VIN code of a vehicle to see which region it was manufactured in.
We hope you find the Ford F-150 Change Language on Cluster | Dashboard guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.