How can I turn on/off my daytime running light on my Ford F150? Follow the procedures below to learn how to turn on/off your daytime running light. This guide provides instructions on how to turn your Ford F-150’s Daytime Lights on or off.
- Using the steering wheel arrow keys to navigate the console menu, choose Settings, and press ok.
- On the Settings menu, navigate to Advanced Settings and press ok.
- On Advanced Setting, choose Vehicle and press ok.
- Choose Lighting and press ok.
- Choose Daytime Lights.
- Use the ok or center button to check or enable it or uncheck to disable it.
What is the point of daytime running lights?
- Fundamentally, DRLs are bright, low-powered lights usually using LED technology, which operates all the time your car runs. The purpose is simple: making it easier for other road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, and cars to notice your presence on the road.
We hope you find the Ford F150- Turn ON and OFF Daytime Running Lights guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford.