Is the door speaker of your Nissan Quest not working? This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to change a door speaker on a Nissan vehicle.
What you will need
[amazon bestseller =”Nissan Door Speaker” items=”1″]
- Nissan Door Speaker
- Mechanic Tool Set – Metric
- Ratchet wrench
- Park your Nissan on level ground and set the parking brakes.
- Pull the hood release under the hood, and open the hood. Next, disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Open the door where you want to replace the speaker. Behind the door handle, you will notice a bolt. If the bolt is not exposed, a small cover is on top. Remove the cover and remove the 10mm bolt behind the door handle.
- Remove the window switch. For example, in this Nissan Quest, the window switch pops us. Behind the window switch, you will have more screws to remove. Remove two screws behind the switch.
Remove the door panel. You remove the door panel by prying it out at the perimeter. Once you pry out the panel, simply lift it one inch, then pull it off the door. Disconnect all the wires and cables from the door to the door panel.
Press the connector and unplug it from the door speaker.
Remove four screws that hold the door speaker secure. Remove the speaker from the door.
Install the new door speaker. Don’t overtighten the speaker bolts. Connect the electrical connector to the speaker. Press it in until it clicks, and lock in the speaker.
Connect all the wires and door release cables to the door panel. Reinstall the door panel to the door. Install all the bolts you removed from the door panel. Reconnect the battery.
We hope you find the Nissan Quest Door Speaker Replacement Guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!