Is your Volkswagen Jetta low beam light not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the low-beam light bulb of your Volkswagen. This guide provides instructions on how to replace the low-beam bulb on a Volkswagen Jetta.
You will need
- Low beam bulb
- Open the hood and locate the bulb you need to replace.
- Pull the cover off from the back of the headlight.
- Unplug the wire from the back of the bulb holder and remove the bulb.
- Replace the bulb. Make sure to use gloves. Do not touch the glass part with bare hands. Oil from the hands can get on the glass and shorten the life of the new bulb.
- Reconnect the wire and put the bulb holder back in the headlight housing.
- Test the low and high beams because it is a dual filament bulb.
We hope you find the Volkswagen Jetta Replace Low Beam Bulb guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Volkswagen.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!