Need to check or add brake fluid to your Mercedes-Benz? This guide provides instructions on how to check and add the brake fluid to the Mercedes Benz GLA Class. Follow the procedures below to learn how to check and add brake fluid to your vehicle
What you will need
- Brake Fluid DOT 4+
- Open the hood. To open the hood, you must go to the driver’s seat and pull the hood release lever below the dashboard. Then, go in front of your vehicle and release the hood latch. Pull up the hood and use the support rod to put the hood up.
- Locate the brake fluid reservoir. You can find the brake fluid reservoir behind the engine compartment on the driver’s side. It has a black cover or lid.
- Check the oil level. You will notice a MIN and MAX written in the reservoir tank of the brake fluid.
- Add brake fluid. If the brake fluid is at the minimum level, remove the cap in the reservoir and add the brake fluid recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Put the cap back when you are finished filling in the brake fluid and inspect the level again to ensure enough brake fluid is in the reservoir.
We hope you find the Mercedes-Benz GLA Check Brake Fluid Level guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!