Need to check the oil level of your Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class? Learn how to check the engine oil level of your Mercedes-Benz by following the procedures below. This is a step-by-step instruction on checking the oil level of your vehicle.
What you will need
- Clean lint-free cloth
- Open the driver’s door and pull the hood release under the dashboard.
- Unlock the hood latch in front and pull the hood up. Then use the hood strut to hold the hood up.
- Locate the engine oil dipstick on the upper right of the engine cover.
- Pull the dipstick out and wipe the indicator on the bottom tip of the dipstick.
- Put the dipstick back to the engine and pull it out again.
- Check on the oil level by looking at the indicator on the bottom tip of the dipstick. Then put the dipstick back when done checking the oil level.
- To add engine oil open the oil cap by twisting it counterclockwise. Use a funnel to pour in the engine oil quickly. Do not overfill past the MAX mark on the oil dipstick.
We hope you find the Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Diesel Check Engine Oil Level guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!