Need to reset the oil service reminder on your Nissan? This guide provides instructions on resetting the oil reminder on Nissan Quest vans.
There are two ways you can reset Oil maintenance on Nissan Quest vans.
- Turn on the ignition. Don’t start the car.
- On the right side of the instrument cluster, you have three buttons. The top two buttons are what you need to use to reset the oil on the Nissan Quest. The top button has a square symbol, and the middle has a circle.
- Press the square button several times to go to Settings.
- Next, press the circle a couple of times to go to Maintenace. Then press square to enter.
- Press circle/next to go to the oil menu. Press square to enter.
- Press the circle to RESET, then press the square button to enter this menu.
- Press the circle to reset the oil reminder, then press the square to set it.
- Press the INFO button on the Navigation.
- Select Maintenace.
- Select Engine Oil
- Scroll down to Reset
- Repeat the procedure for the Oil Filter reset.
These instructions apply to the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Nissan Quest models.
We hope you find the Nissan Quest Reset Oil Service Reminder guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Nissan.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!