Need to remove the door panel of your Mercedes-Benz? Learn how to remove the door panel of your Mercedes-Benz by following the procedures below. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for removing the door panel on a 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 W221.
What you will need
- Prying tool
- Pick tool
- T30 T-Handle Torx Wrench
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door.
- Open the armrest of the door panel by pulling it up.
- Remove the covers of the T30 screw located inside and below the armrest. Use a pick tool to pop out the covers.
- Remove the two T30 screws holding the door panel using a Torx driver.
- Unlock the plastic clips on every edge of the door panel using a prying tool.
- Pull out the speaker near the side mirror and the cover on the right side of the door panel, then set it aside.
- Pry the door panel, then lift up the door panel to access the back.
- On the other side of the door panel, disconnect the cables. Disconnect the inner door handle by simply pulling it out from the channel.
- On the door panel’s backside, disconnect the door module’s electrical connectors by pushing the clip and pulling it out.
- Remove the door panel from the car.
We hope you find the Door Panel Removal Mercedes-Benz S550 W221 2006-2013 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.