Need to remove the door panel of your Mercedes-Benz? Learn how to remove the door panel of your Mercedes-Benz by following the procedures below. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for removing the door panel on a 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 W221.
What you will need
- Prying tool
- Pick tool
- T30 T-Handle Torx Wrench
- Unlock the vehicle and open the driver’s door.
- Open the armrest of the door panel by pulling it up.
- Remove the covers of the T30 screw located inside and below the armrest. Use a pick tool to pop out the covers.
- Remove the two T30 screws holding the door panel using a Torx driver.
- Unlock the plastic clips on every edge of the door panel using a prying tool.
- Pull out the speaker near the side mirror and the cover on the right side of the door panel, then set it aside.
- Pry the door panel, then lift up the door panel to access the back.
- On the other side of the door panel, disconnect the cables. Disconnect the inner door handle by simply pulling it out from the channel.
- On the door panel’s backside, disconnect the door module’s electrical connectors by pushing the clip and pulling it out.
- Remove the door panel from the car.
We hope you find the Door Panel Removal Mercedes-Benz S550 W221 2006-2013 guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.