Need to reset the oil service reminder on your Mercedes-Benz? This guide provides instructions on resetting the Oil Service Reminder on a Mercedes Benz GLK Class via Instrument Cluster. Follow the procedures below to learn how to reset the oil service reminder without any tools.
- Press the START button once without pressing the brake pedal. If using a key, turn it one click. Cluster backlights turn on, but the warning lights should not be ON. Do not step on the brake pedal.
- Go to ASSYST PLUS on your cluster. To go to ASSYST PLUS, put your group on the trip menu using the left arrow button on the left side of your steering wheel and when you’re already on the trip menu, push the phone button on the right side of your steering wheel, then push the ok button on the right side of your steering wheel, hold them for five seconds, and the ASSYST PLUS will pop up.
- Scroll to Confirm Full Service. Push the ok button when the cluster is already on ASSYST PLUS. Once your cluster already shows Vehicle Data and Full Service, choose the Full Service, then press the ok button again. Then find the Confirm Full Service on the cluster by using the down or up arrow button on the steering wheel.
- Select the Oil Grade you are using. Press the OK button again when you are already on the Confirm Full Service, and the cluster will show the Oil Grade. Choose the Oil Grade you are using, and make sure you use the recommended oil grade from the vehicle’s manual.
- Confirm the reset. Once the cluster has already shown the yes or no selection, ensure that you use the recommended oil grade on your vehicle’s manual. Then select the yes and confirm on your cluster to reset; use the up and down arrow button to choose the ok button. When the cluster shows the Full Service Carried Out, you are already done resetting your Oil Service Reminder.
We hope you find the Mercedes-Benz GLK Class Oil Service Reminder Reset guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.