In this guide, you will find instructions to pair your phone with your Audi if your car is equipped with the Multi-Media Interface (MMI).
- Park your Audi and set the parking brakes. Turn on the ignition but do not start the engine.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select TEL on the center console.
- Select Bluetooth. Set to ON if necessary.
- Select Search for a new cell phone. If you get a message stating, "No Bluetooth devices have been found." make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. In your phone go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > ON
- Select your phone from the list.
- MMI will provide a PIN for verification. You will be asked if you want to accept the PIN. Select YES.
- Enter the PIN on your phone to connect to your Audi. If no PIN is provided, try 1234 or 0000.
Once your phone is paired, you will make hands-free calls and play music from your phone to the car speakers.
If you are having problems connecting your phone with your Audi, visit www.audi.com/bluetooth to check compatibility.
These guides will help owners of Audi A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 Q3 Q5 Q7 TT.