Need to pair your phone (Android/Apple) to your Audi? Learn how to connect your phone via Bluetooth by following the procedures below.
This guide will give instructions to pair your phone with your Audi if your car is equipped with the Multi-Media Interface (MMI).
- Park your Audi and set the parking brakes. Turn on the ignition but do not start the engine.
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select TEL on the center console.
- Select Bluetooth. Set to ON if necessary.
- Select Search for a new cell phone. If you get a message stating, “No Bluetooth devices have been found.” make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. In your phone go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > ON
- Select your phone from the list.
- MMI will provide a PIN for verification. You will be asked if you want to accept the PIN. Select YES.
- Enter the PIN on your phone to connect to your Audi. If no PIN is provided, try 1234 or 0000.
Once your phone is paired, you will make hands-free calls and play music from your phone to the car speakers. If you have problems connecting your phone with your Audi, visit www.audi.com/bluetooth to check compatibility. These guides will help owners of Audi A1, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, Q3, Q5, Q7, and TT.
We hope you find this guide, “Audi Pair Setup Bluetooth Phone to Radio MMI,” helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Audi vehicle.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!