Learn how to reset the oil service reminder on Chrysler Crossfire. This procedure should be completed after an oil change.
Once the vehicle is due for an oil change, it will show the wrench symbol and a negative number. Change the engine oil following the guide on the Mercedes-Benz M112 oil change, then follow the steps below to reset the reminder on the instrument cluster.
- Turn the key to the ON/ RUN position.
- Within one second, press the reset button by the instrument cluster twice.
- The present status for days or distance is displayed. For example, you will see a wrench and -100 miles.
- Within 10 seconds, turn the key to OFF / LOCK.
- Press and hold the reset button while turning the key to ON/RUN again. The present status for days or distances is displayed once more. Continue to hold the knob/button.
- After approximately 10 seconds, a signal sounds, and the display shows 10,000 miles.
- Release the knob/button.
Follow these instructions to manually reset the Service Remind (FSS System) on a Chrysler Crossfire 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007,2008. This method will reset the service light. You should perform this reset after an oil change on your Chrysler Crossfire.
Oil Service Reminder Reset using YOUCANIC Scanner
The YOUCANIC Full System Scanner is a versatile tool that caters to Chrysler Crossfire owners, allowing the convenient resetting of the Oil Service Reminder for a hassle-free maintenance experience. Moreover, its extensive capability to access and communicate with all control modules in your vehicle ensures a comprehensive diagnostic overview, assisting in identifying and resolving potential issues across various systems.
Whether you’re a seasoned mechanic or a hands-on vehicle enthusiast, this scanner equips you with the necessary functionalities and insights to manage and optimize the performance of your Chrysler Crossfire effectively.
We hope you find the Chrysler Crossfire RESET Oil Service Reminder guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Chrysler.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!